How do I access my accounts?
- Go to our home page at www.cascofcu.com. Be sure to bookmark this page or add it to your "favorites" so you can find it easily next time.
- The sign-in section is on the lower right side of your screen. In the space provided, enter your unique user name.
- For first time users to get a password for your account come in to speak with one of our tellers or fill out this downloadable application and send, scan or fax back to us. Once you receive a password type it in the space provided and click continue.
- You should now be logged onto the account summary page. We recommend you take a moment to click on Other Options and then on Change Password. Choose a new password that's easy for you to remember, but will be hard for others to guess.
- The account summary page shows you all your accounts and balances at a glance. From this page, you can perform any of the functions shown on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- If you need help, click on Other Options on the menu bar and select Instructions.
- If you have more questions, either call us or click here for sign-in instructions. We'll be happy help you.