Ready to join the workplace where "you belong?" At Casco Federal Credit Union, we're committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled customer service to our member owners. Our work environment is fun, friendly, and team-oriented.
We're looking for friendly, professional people who are excited about helping our neighbors build the lives they want and deserve.
To apply, please fill out the application below and mail it to:
Attn: Marti Allen, VP Operations
PO Box 87 Gorham, ME 04038
Or e-mail the form to: email@example.com
Or fax form to: (207) 839-5413.
No phone calls, please.
Current Open Positions
Casco FCU is hiring for a Full-Time Teller position. This position is scheduled to work up to 40 hours per week and would require travel between each of our three branch locations as needed (Gorham, West Gorham and Westbrook).
Tellers are expected to be knowledgeable of our full range of financial products and services and make referrals to members to achieve personal goals while consistently striving to make our team successful. The successful candidate will have a positive, friendly, professional attitude and appearance to help build and maintain solid member relationships. Attention to detail, cash handling experience, excellent organizational skills, computer proficiency, flexibility in scheduling, and a strong work ethic are required. Previous experience with cross-sell goals and the ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision are a plus! Reliable transportation is a must since this position may require travel to other branches as the workload requires.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new challenges
- Initiative - takes action, operates as a pro-active self starter, acts on opportunities to improve
- Integrity/Ethics - deals with others in a straightforward, honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys news good or bad
- Interpersonal Skills - has good listening skills, able to resolve member service issues in a professional manner
- Productivity - manages time well, handles information flow well, accepts accountability, meets accuracy standards
- Teamwork - promotes a team atmosphere, selflessly pitches in, shares information, partners well with others, willingly assists co-workers and share responsibilities
- Answers confidential inquiries related to customer account balances, interest charges, and account activity
- Cross-sell a variety of financial products and services that benefit members
- Cashes checks within assigned limits
- Accepts loan, credit card, and other payments
- Issues money orders, cashiers checks, and gift cards
- Processes night deposits
- Determines the necessity of placing holds on items being presented for deposit
- Conducts transactions accurately and in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures
- Understands the Bank Security Act policies and procedures
- Maintains appropriate cash drawer levels
- Maintains acceptable cash balancing record
- Demonstrates high level of accuracy and efficiency when conducting transactions
- Provides the highest level of customer service
- Ability to meet cross-sell goals by offering members information on additional products and services
- Demonstrates ability to handle routine service issues independently
- Refers customers to the appropriate staff for more advance problem resolution
- Assesses customer needs and delivers services or refers to other team members in accordance with credit union strategy
- Contributes to the overall sales growth of the credit union
- Performs additional duties as requested