Start a Rewarding Career at a Place That Puts People First
Ready to join the workplace where "you belong?" At Casco Federal Credit Union, we're committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled customer service to our member owners. Our work environment is fun, friendly, and team-oriented.
We're looking for friendly, professional people who are excited about helping our neighbors build the lives they want and deserve.
Casco FCU is hiring for a Full-Time Teller position. This position is scheduled to work up to 40 hours per week and may require travel between our two branch locations as needed(Gorham and West Gorham).
Tellers are expected to be knowledgeable of our full range of financial products and services and refer those to our members as appropriate, while consistently striving to make our team successful. The successful candidate will have a positive, friendly, professional attitude and appearance to help build and maintain solid member relationships. Attention to detail, cash handling experience, excellent organizational skills, computer proficiency, flexibility in scheduling, and a strong work ethic are required. Previous experience with cross-sell goals and an ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision are a plus! Reliable transportation is a must since this position may require travel to other branches as the workload requires.
• Adaptability/Flexibility - adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new challenges
• Initiative - takes action, operates as a pro-active self-starter, acts on opportunities to improve
• Integrity/Ethics - deals with others in a straightforward, honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values
• Interpersonal Skills - has good listening skills, able to resolve member service issues in a professional manner
• Productivity - manages time well, handles information flow well, accepts accountability, meets accuracy standards
• Teamwork - promotes a team atmosphere, selflessly pitches in, shares information, partners well with others, willingly assists co-workers and share responsibilities
• Answers confidential inquiries related to member accounts
• Cross-sell a variety of financial products and services that benefit members
• Conducts transactions accurately and in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures
• Understands the Bank Security Act policies and procedures
• Maintains acceptable cash balancing record
• Demonstrates high level of accuracy and efficiency when conducting transactions
• Provides the highest level of member service
• Ability to meet cross-sell goals by offering members information on additional products and services
• Demonstrates ability to handle routine service issues independently
• Refers customers to the appropriate staff for more advanced problem resolution
• Assesses member needs and delivers services or refers to other team members in accordance with credit union strategy
• Contributes to the overall sales growth of the credit union
• Performs additional duties as requested
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Casco Federal Credit Union offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
How to Apply
Please download the application form below. A completed application with your resume may be mailed to:
PO Box 87 Gorham, ME 04038
Or e-mail your application to: [email protected].
Or fax form to: (207) 839-5413.
No phone calls, please.