Casco FCU's 3rd Annual Motorcycle Ride to End Hunger
Since 1990, Maine credit unions have been raising money to help end hunger in local Maine communities. Since it's inception, the campaign has raised over $8 million to help end hunger in Maine. Proceeds from Casco FCU's Ride to End Hunger will go to the Campaign for Ending Hunger and will be distributed to local food pantries, including the Gorham Food Pantry and Catherine's Cupboard in Standish.
Join The Ride!
The ride will take place on Saturday, September 7th with a rain date scheduled for Sunday, September 8th. The ride will begin and end at 393 Ossipee Trail, Gorham.
Planned Schedule of Events
8:30 a.m.: Registration and light breakfast
10:00 a.m. (sharp): Ride Begins
1:00 p.m.: Lunch is served, 50/50 and prize raffle winners announced
2:00 p.m.: Wrap up/end of event
Register on or before August 31st: $20.00 per driver and $10.00 per passenger.
Register September 1st or after (including the day of the event): $30 per driver and $10.00 per passenger.
Ride at your own risk
By entering your information to register below you are acknowledging and agreeing to all of the following:
- The registrant is participating in the event on a voluntary basis, on his or her own time at his or her own risk, and agrees to take full responsibility for their participation in the event.
- Casco Federal Credit Union, its officers, Directors, and staff will not be held liable for any injury which results from the registrant’s participation in the fundraising event nor shall the Credit Union and its affiliates be responsible for any damage to property which may occur during the event, which will be held at Casco Federal Credit Union, 393 Ossipee Trail, Gorham, Maine 04038.
- The registrant releases, discharges, and agrees to indemnify Casco Federal Credit Union, its officers, Directors, employees, and any other credit union sponsor participating in the fundraising event from any and all claims that he/she might have arising from the undersigned’s participation in the fundraising event.
- Use the PayPal button provided below to pay for your ride. Please return to this page once payment is complete to enter your registration information for the ride.
- You may make an in person payment for the ride at any Casco FCU location. The price for in person payments will be determined by the date the payment is received, not by the date of registration.
- Have questions? Please feel free to contact us! Our ride organizers are Patty Kenney, [email protected] or (207) 839-5588 x2200 and Kelsey Gillespie, [email protected] or (207) 839-5588 x2105.
We look forward to seeing you at the ride!
Pay for your ride here: