Free Checking That Pays Cash Back and Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees, Nationwide!*
Choose the free checking account that pays you back — Kasasa Cash Back® pays you 2% cash back on your debit card purchases,* up to $6 per month.
The rewards don't stop there — you'll also earn up to $25 in refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide!* Grow your savings automatically by connecting your Kasasa Cash Back account to a free Kasasa Saver® account.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards
Just do a few things you're probably already doing! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking or mobile banking a minimum of one time
That's it! And even if you don't meet your qualifications one month, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
*Minimum to open is $50. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 2% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $6 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.