Free Checking That Pays You High Dividends and Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees, Nationwide!*
Free checking is great — free checking with rewards is even better! Kasasa Cash® is free checking that pays up to a high 2.00% APY* on your balance monthly.
You'll also earn up to $25 in refunds on your ATM fees* — not just in Maine, but nationwide! Connect your Kasasa Cash account to free Kasasa Saver® to build your savings automatically. Do you Kasasa?®
- Free checking plus high dividends!
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 2.00% to 0.80% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards
Just do a few banking basics you're probably already doing! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking or mobile banking a minimum of one time
That's really it! And even if you don't meet your qualifications one month, you'll still earn our base dividend rate. Plus, your Kasasa Cash account is still free — and you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 09/08/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 2.0%; and (3) balances over $25,000 earn 0.4989% dividend rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in 2.0% to 0.80% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.