Relieve the Sting of Healthcare Costs with High Dividends and Tax Advantages*
No matter how many apples you eat in a day, you shouldn’t always keep the doctor away. Be ready for your next appointment with a tax-advantaged* health savings account that has no monthly or annual fees.
It works with your high-deductible health plan to help you pay for medical expenses as they arise. Easily access funds by debit card, and watch your savings grow as funds roll over from year to year.
- Be prepared for medical expenses
- Health savings with tax-advantages*
- Contributions are tax-deductible
- Earnings are tax-deferred
- Works with your high-deductible health plan
- No setup fees or annual fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Savings roll over from year to year
- Easily access your funds by debit card
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- Free telephone banking
- No minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.